Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Greetings from my "I'm going crazy, I can't sit still, I'm feeling good, but not great" bed on this Social Sunday.  I'm once again linking up with Ashley & Neely.



1. What is your ideal way to relax?
-Oh a nice HOT bath, with a beer or a glass of wine while I watch some trashy TV show (I tend to run to my parents house and do this as their bathroom boasts a TV in it--thank you previous ownsers)
 
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
-Oxford, MS (thankfully I live here).  A close second and third are Target and Nordstrom.  

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
-Definitely my mother, she is amazing.

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
-Oh lord. I hope I have a job that I LOVE and maybe a husband, or at least a boyfriend (I can hope right?).  I wouldn't mind being in Oxford, but also maybe a bigger city!

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
-Leave my comfort zone my freshman year and make friends and not listen to what others thought of the "Yankee" girl.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
-Running in 2 half marathons and graduating with my Master's Degree.

1 comment:

  1. Im right there with you on the bath and wine - my fave too!

    ReplyDelete