Sunday, January 20, 2013

Social Sunday, a wedding and a shower

Sunday Social

I'm linking up again this Sunday for a Social Sunday with Ashley & Neely.

This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food:  
-Thai (from Rice & Spice)
-Soups (any and every kind)
-Veggies


First 3 Things you do in the morning:
-Check my email
-Go to the bathroom (I have a child's bladder)
-Check fb/twitter/instagram

Last 3 Things you do at night:  
-Brush my teeth
-Read my SheReadsTruth Devotion
-Set my alarm/sleep time on tv

3 TV shows you NEVER miss: 
-How I Met Your Mother
-Parenthood
-Modern Family

3 Places you want to visit:
-Australia
-New York
-Austin, TX

3 People you can always count on:
-My Mom
-Jessica (my running buddy/football soul sister)
-Anne & Grace (my childhood best friends/sisters)



This weekend I also traveled to Lake Whales, FL for my dear friend Jason Cook's wedding to the beautiful Courtney!  Jason played football for Ole Miss and we became close to him our junior/senior years.  He is seriously one of the most genuine people ever. He is also one of the most Godly men you will ever meet.  Thank God he's in Divinity School right now.  What a great person. I pray he and Courtney live a long and happy life together!

At 3:00 Eastern Time (2:00 am central), I then woke up to catch a flight home for Angela's "Cooking Shower".  I am so exhausted, but it was wonderful to spend the weekend with some of my most favorite people.

the groom and I


Mrs. Pat, the Groom and my sweet mama!


Courtney and Jason


Jason and his wonderful mom



No comments:

Post a Comment