Friday, January 11, 2013

PIts & Peaks

button


I'm linking up with Allie at Tales of a Twenty Something & Brin at Bold Butter Baby for Pit & Peak (a la Kardasian).

Pits of the Week
  • Going back to work after an extended vacation.
  • Saying goodbye to little Elliott and knowing I won't see him until June (Thank God for FaceTime)
  • Learning that I have WAAYYY too much work to catch up on
  • Finding out that I have to go to a work meeting out of town the same day my old neighbors from Australia are going to be in town--therefore I won't see them (insert me sobbing)
  • Getting sick at my birthday dinner & in the car on the way home.

Peaks of the Week
  • It was my Birthday!!!
  • Getting a Vitamix (and making a milkshake last night)
  • Celebrating Elliott's Birthday
  • Seeing my "Oxford" friends
  • Eating at RPM with all the people that mean the most to me in Illinois
  • Spending the weekend in Oxford doing NOTHING except going to the bball game with Jessica!
  • Getting ready for Angela's kitchen "spice it up shower"
  • Eating lunch with my ole pal Tamara.
So many times we dwell on the negative, I'm so happy I was able to find make more PEAKS than PITS this week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you have a Vitamix - I bet it's wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from the Pit and Peak link up.

    Its so true sometimes we focus more on the negative then the positive! I'm working on changing that :)

    Lauren @ Aunt LaLa
    auntlala25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going back to work for me was super hard as well, as you saw! But hopefully by now you are getting adjusted. Happy late birthday! and I love that you had so many PEAKS! Thanks for linking up and we hope join us next week!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete