So being in Oxford for 6 years, I have many obsessions in this lovely town and it's surrounding areas.
- La Mundo (as I call it, and yes, I know it's wrong)--featured in Bon Appetite!
- The Mustard Seed
And now I give you some new obsessions
- Gant Pottery. With the upcoming demise of our Beloved Colonel Reb, I am on a mad dash to grab anything with our beloved mascot. LOVE me some Gant Pottery. My boss has bought be a few pieces, so when I found out they were making a Col. Reb I HAD to get my hands on one (or 3 like I ordered).
- My Michelle's in Oxford. I highly recommend the Mahi-Mahi! Organic, reasonably priced and very convenient.
- Private Fitness of Oxford. If you want a great personal trainer, Go to Kate!
- Patty Shea. Great facials and it's really the best 90 minutes you will spend.
Emme turned 3. Here she is stealing my Sonic. (I don't know why this is underlined, nor can I change it..eeekk)
Maddy, my little lady born with glitter in her blood turned 5. Check out her b-day present that I helped her mom make. American Girl doll what what
Stay turned for my weekend update including breakfast with sophomore roommate Kate. and hopefully a boating excursion where Kelsey doesn't scream while jumping off the party barge.