Friday, July 16, 2010

Oxford Obsessions







So being in Oxford for 6 years, I have many obsessions in this lovely town and it's surrounding areas.

Standards include
  1. Kabuki
  2. La Mundo (as I call it, and yes, I know it's wrong)--featured in Bon Appetite!
  3. The Mustard Seed
  4. Newks

And now I give you some new obsessions

  1. Gant Pottery. With the upcoming demise of our Beloved Colonel Reb, I am on a mad dash to grab anything with our beloved mascot. LOVE me some Gant Pottery. My boss has bought be a few pieces, so when I found out they were making a Col. Reb I HAD to get my hands on one (or 3 like I ordered).
  2. My Michelle's in Oxford. I highly recommend the Mahi-Mahi! Organic, reasonably priced and very convenient.
  3. Private Fitness of Oxford. If you want a great personal trainer, Go to Kate!
  4. Patty Shea. Great facials and it's really the best 90 minutes you will spend.
In other news, these little babies had birthdays this past week (and Jack on Sunday).







Maddy, my little lady born with glitter in her blood turned 5. Check out her b-day present that I helped her mom make. American Girl doll what what

Stay turned for my weekend update including breakfast with sophomore roommate Kate. and hopefully a boating excursion where Kelsey doesn't scream while jumping off the party barge.

1 comment: