Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick Day and CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!

I've been gone for almost 6 months! YIKES. But a sick day and FREE (50) Christmas cards brought me back.

I have been battling an upper respiratory infection. AKA "the crud" for
about 3 weeks. I thought I was over it until yesterday morning I woke up with an "elephant" sitting on my chest. A quick trip to the doctor and I'm feeling better. However, I was sent home from work today because everyone didn't want to get my diseases.

Secondly, my favorite thing about Christmas is sending and receiving Christmas cards. I have so many great memories at Christmas running to the mailbox or "call mail" as we pulled on the street. My dad's fraternity brother and his wife send a card and "newsletter" every year that is HILARIOUS. It shares WAYYYY TOO MUCH and I think that is why I love it. Every year my mom spends a crazy amount of time finding the PERFECT picture to go in the PERFECT card. and then I spend TOO MUCH TIME stuffing and addressing these cards.

NO MORE! Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards to bloggers!! Check out the link here. I am waiting on the pic from my mother.
Some of my favorites are:
More designs can be found here.

They also have great gift ideas. The kids I babysat for in college used to give me these great calendars. They were so cute that I would have to hid it from my mother. Best gift ever!

Shutterfly does so many other amazing things. Check it out. Hint Hint my birthday is in a month!

And here is my plea. SEND ME CHRISTMAS CARDS! I have a super cute card sign that only has 2 cards. Thanks S.Marz and Giggles & Dan. I mean seriously, how cute is this sign? Don't mind my bad lighting!



In the words of my sign: Merry Christmas Y'all!

xoxo,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment