Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I'm normally not into New Year's Resolutions but for some reason this year I am. This past decade taught me a lot. I graduated from grade school, high school, college, and grad school. I learned to drive. I moved 500 miles away from everything I knew. I learned to live on my own. I didn't move home after college or grad school like everyone expected. I took the road less traveled. And it's been worth it.

I hope this new decade brings even more joy and different challenges.

My New Years Resolutions
  1. Run a half-marathon (I wanted to do it before I turned 25...but this will do).
  2. Make new friends and renew old friendships
  3. Spend less money on frivolous things. AKA These Beautiful Boots!
  4. Cook at home more often. Especially for friends and family.
  5. Be a more positive person
  6. SAVE MONEY. Note to self: Cut coupons.
2010 brought many challenges and joys, highs and lows. Bring it 2011. You are my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment