Sunday, January 9, 2011

25 for my 25th

In honor of my 25th birthday I am posting 25 things I want to do this year of my life.
  1. Go to Denver to see my aunt (who is sick) and my friend Lauren who has moved there.
  2. Run in the St. Jude Half Marathon (I lost a friend to childhood cancer. This is the year I will do it).
  3. Save money.
  4. Leave my work at work and not bring it home with me at night (easier said than done).
  5. Cut out the negativity in my life (people and habits).
  6. Get my house organized (I am such a pack rat).
  7. Eat more fresh foods, less processed foods.
  8. Create better exercise habits (swimming, running, biking etc).
  9. Be a better friend.
  10. Go out more with friends and not worry about being tired the next day.
  11. Become a better blogger.
  12. Be a better listener.
  13. Take a cooking class.
  14. Care less about superficial things.
  15. Buy things on sale.
  16. Write down stories from my parents lives.
  17. Organize my pictures at home.
  18. Clean out my childhood bedroom.
  19. Preserve my grandma's pictures (I am so lucky to have some great pictures and memorabilia from her life.)
  20. Read more books
  21. Find a church in Oxford that I love (even if it's not St. John's)
  22. Take better care of my skin
  23. Give away things that I don't use
  24. Start looking into grad schools/jobs away from Oxford
  25. Live life to it's fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment