Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peace out Gallbladder

After about 2 weeks of grueling pain from my gallbladder, I was so excited to have it taken it out on Tuesday. As much as I didn't want her to do it, my mom BEGGED to document the whole process.  The best part?  She doesn't know I have a blog!

Arriving at the hospital. I then realized I forgot my ID's, Insurance Card, Credit Card




Checking into the Admissions, I was NOT happy with her at this point!


Getting settled in at the Outpatient Center.


My Lovely IV.  My nurse Hannah (who is now my fb friend) was so incredible and really put me at ease.
Wheeling into surgery.  Seriously was frustrated  with my mom at this moment.



I had the surgery around 2 and by 6 pm, I was on my way home.  Yesterday I was a little more sore than I expected, but today I'm feeling a lot better.  I'm already bored, but keeping up with work and the Race I am on the committee for.  

I'm taking any book and or TV show obsessions.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad surgery went well and I hope you have a nice recovery!

    My bf and I have been obsessed with American Horror Story but you really have to be into that kind of stuff! I hope you start feeling better and enjoy the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am a new follower! I am also live in Mississippi but I was born in Chicago! Visit my blog and read my "About Me" page! lol

    I hope your recovery goes well! I had the same surgery exactly 11 years ago so I can totally relate. Crazy! Hang in there!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete