Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pit & Peak Week 3

button

I'm linking up again for the 3rd week with Allie & Brin  for their weekly link up of Pits & Peaks.
The idea:
*Pit (the lowest part of the week)
*Peak (the highest part of the week)
*Link Up and read some other Pits & Peaks

{Pit}
-Having Gallbladder surgery (it wasn't bad, but I'm just sore and tired)
-Missing the Ole Miss Basketball game tonight--we won
-Missing lots of work (I have an amazing boss, but I still hate to be out)

{Peak}
-Resting all week, and the good meds
-All my friends visiting me while I've been "out of commission"
-My aunt getting an AWESOME scan report for her cancer! (best one in 6 years!)
-Getting my book (& goodies) from Ashlea.  We were matched up in a book swap and we both sent each other Kristin Hannah books! Her blog is so cute, check it out!
-Getting the ball running with the Memorial 5K I'm on the committee for!  If you live in the N. Mississippi area (or an Ole Miss fan), come for our 5K! The Hotty Toddy Run for the Roses 5K.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your surgery went well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your surgery went well and hope you are feeling much better! So glad your aunt got a great scan :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    -Allie

    ReplyDelete