Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 on a Tuesday

I'm kinda in a blog rut...in the sense of nothing original, but that's okay, because I am finding all these new and fun blogs with all these "Link Ups."


I'm linking up with Amber (obsessed with her mustache logo) & Linny for 10 on a Tuesday.  I found this blog from my super social media savvy friend Meghan...seriously check her blog out!

{One}
I seriously crack up at "Mississippi Snow Days'. Two Days in a row, I've gone into work to only come home early because of ice.  If we are going to have an ice day, please let me know tonight, so I can sleep in!

{Two}
I've been emailing back and forth with Jenn @ Munchkin Land Designs about my new blog look, I'm so excited to unveil the new look soon! 

{Three} 
Wedding Marathon 2013 starts on Friday when I fly to Orlando, and I have nothing planned, packed or organized.

{Four}
I bought the book for my book swap with Ashlea (go follow her!). Ashlea, I hope you like my choice--it's one of my all time favorites.

{Five}
Ole Miss Basketball has been on fire this week, we beat #10 Missouri Saturday, and now just beat Vandy in OT.  Hotty Toddy

{Six} 
My training in Jackson tomorrow was cancelled due to said bad weather. I am so excited to NOT drive 5 hours tomorrow!

{Seven}
My neighbors are in from Australia and I can't wait to hug on them for a little bit! It's been about a year since I saw Agastya.

{Eight}
I'm so mad that my Biggest Loser didn't DVR, but Hooray for How I Met Your Mother, and us MAYBE finally getting to meet the Mother!

{Nine}
I'm convinced that my puppy, Busy, is the STRANGEST dog in the world.  She ran up to me (I was sitting on the floor), licked my cheek and then scurried away.  Such is the sassy sister.

{Ten}
I finished all my Thank You Notes for Christmas and my birthday (two weeks apart). I was taught the value of a good thank you card. I can look at Hallmark for hours picking out the perfect card.


1 comment:

  1. Boo for bad weather! Dogs are so funny sometimes. I can't wait to see your new blog design! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete