Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pit & Peak

button

I'm linking up with Allie and Brin again for "Pit & Peak"
 This week was pretty crazy, we had ice storms, "snow days" and overall crazy weather.


{Pit}
  • Getting sick last night (stupid gallbladder). Thankfully, I have an appointment tomorrow with the Doctor.
  • Lots of crazy family drama that has made my mom super upset lately.
  • Over committing myself this weekend (Jason's wedding, Angela's wedding shower!)
{Peak}
  • Going to Big Bad Pop Up (sooo great)
  • A few "snow days"
  • Making my mom's cookie recipe for the first time by myself--I think I did pretty great!  
  • Leaving tomorrow for Jason's wedding
  • A Semi 3-day weekend!
  • Seeing my neighbors who moved to Australia.
  • Finishing ALL of my Thank You Notes for Christmas and my Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I get a 3 day weekend too!

    Hopefully the drama simmers down with your family. I've been there too!

    Thanks for linking up!

    - Brin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for a 3 day weekend also! Have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had SO many PEAKS this week, I love it! I hope that you had a good appointment with your doctor and you're feeling better!



    Stopping by from the Pits and Peaks link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the doctor goes/went well! Sorry for being so late in commenting... its been a crazy week here too! Hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete