Monday, December 31, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

This is probably my favorite song...basically talking about friendship.

Should old friendships be forgot? Yes and no. This is something I struggle with. I hold onto old treasured friendships, even if they are toxic. Is it worth it?

So many wonderful things happened this year!

Here's to 2013 and all the highs and lows it will bring!

 I got my treasured Busy Love


I got to spend a LOT of time with my family watching Tucker play baseball. Here is my dad and his sister, my only aunt!

I ran another half marathon. Pictured with Jessica.


My cousin Travi married the beautiful and sweet Ellee! Here he is dancing with my aunt.


I traveled with Ole Miss football as much as possible for games!

We soaked up the sun on the boat every chance we got


I spent a good amount of time in Chicago for work!


Fun Chicago time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment