Saturday, December 15, 2012

Busy Love is one!

My sweet puppy, Busy turned a year old today. I first saw her face as well on this day a year ago when Amie posted a picture of the litter of puppies Gracie surprised them with.

Busy got to celebrate her day with her sister, Mae Mobley, best friend Mandy & faithful companion Coley B. Molly brought Azzie and Livy over too.

Much to my surprise, I made a great cake to celebrate the occasion

Me and the Birthday Girl!


Trying to steal a lick from the birthday cake!


Tuckered out after a day of partying


Celebrating with her sister Mae Mobley (on the left)


Wearing her birthday crown

As I said, I made Busy a Birthday Cake. She really LOVED it (and so did MM, Coley and Mandy.  Aslan did not!).  Here is the recipe below! It took about 45 minutes from start to finish.

Doggy's Birthday Cake

Ingredients:
1 Cupe Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
1 cup shredded carrots
1 egg

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8" round cake pan.
2. Whisk together the flour and baking soda.  Add the remaining ingredients. using a rubber spoon or spatula (I used the Kitchen Aid).. Pour batter into 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.  I added a little more peanut butter on tip as "frosting".



No comments:

Post a Comment