Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday CD Swap Link Up

Hello Everyone!
I am so excited that I was able to participate in my FIRST EVER Blog Swap!!  I found out about this swap because I am an avid follower of Meghan's Blog (Shine On).  Meghan and I met when she was working for AOII and visited for Recruitment (I am an AOII adviser).  Our lovely other hosts (Sara and Meagan) set up this awesome swap--- who doesn't love Christmas songs?

I was paired up with the lovely Kim over at Not Too Shabby.  We had so much fun emailing back and forth and found out that we had a lot in common with music!  Her play list was RIGHT ON THE MONEY.  Michael Buble, Glee (I'm now a believer in the album), Colbie Caillat, Dean Martin and my FAVORITE version of the Little Drummer Boy (which I put on my album too!!) by Jessica and Ashlee Simpson.
 
Jessica and I listened to the CD the entire trip to Memphis on Friday.  Here is the play list!
 All I Want For Christmas is You- Michael Buble
 The Christmas Song- She & Him
Extraordinary Merry Christmas- Glee Cast
 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Frank Sinatra
 I'll Be Home For Christmas-She & Him
 It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year- Andy Williams7
 Mistletoe- Colby Caillet
 Silent Night- Michael Buble
 Winter Wonderland- Dean Martin
 Little Drummer Boy-Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Simpson
 Baby It's Cold Outside- Dean Martin
 The Chipmunk Song- Alvin and the Chipmunks
 Blue Christmas- Glee Cast
  Do They Know It's Christmas- Band Aid
 Happy Christmas(War is Over)- Maroon 5
 
I was so excited to meet Kim and now I have a new bloggy friend!
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so glad you are enjoying your CD!!! Jack and I are really enjoying ours too!! We like to listen to his on the way to school!! I had so much fun getting to know you and making a new blog friend!! This was my first swap too and I couldn't have asked for a better partner!! Thanks for the great songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Glee, She & Him, or Michael Buble will always be on a Top 20 Christmas Songs for me but I've never heard a lot from Colbie Caillet so I'm off to iTunes to add to my music collection!

    So glad you loved the swap! We loved having you participate, so thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love classics like Frank, Dean, and Andy, but also really love Jessica and Ashlee's song. Haha! What a good mix!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that she gave you the Chipmunk song makes this genius. So glad you participated, Sarah!!!! And I'm also glad AOII brought us together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mix! Michael Buble is such a stud. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete