Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Allie's getting married

My dearest friend Allie is getting married this weekend. I can't believe it.

I became friends w Allie sophomore year when we lived across the hall from each other. She was hungover and needed water and Advil and I was able to supply that. We've been friends ever since.

Allie made me have fun in college. She brought me out of my homesickness and was my first "Facebook relationship".  Every day Fall Semester, I could expect to come back to my room to Allie laying in my bed watching a movie (anything from the 90's).  Allie and I bonded over many things, my Yankee accent (especially how I pronounce Barettes), Mama Reid, crazy grandma (Grambee and Roro), making up words to songs, bathrobes (preferably Blue), monopoly McDonalds, and minced onions late night.

Please excuse me while I go down memory lane...

Allie, You have been such a ray of sunshine in my life in Oxford.  From tormenting Mama Reid to fun bachelorette parties---you've always made me have fun (even when I didn't want to).  I am so happy for you and Eric and can't wait to see you #LIVE OFF THE LAND.  My sweet Dot--I am so incredibly happy for you!

xoxo--Cbeeeeee


Amy, Jordan, Allie and I at Theta Encore


J.Ray, me, Autumn and Allie on Autumn's 21st birthday on Beale St.


Me and Dot at Emmy's wedding.


Pledge Class Happy Hour at "the Hat" (RIP)


Allie and I at the AOPIE sale, before rush, in my ruined car and the day after her engagement.


before rush


At Parrish's---nice Amber.


Love you Allie.


No comments:

Post a Comment