Hello my friends, I have just gotten back from the Ole Miss baseball game where I froze my hiney off. I literally still can't feel my legs.
1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love all the arts festivals and concerts in Oxford. I also love going to baseball games. Can you tell I love sports?
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I'm really not a flower girl. I do love some hydrangeas in any color. I really want my parents to plant one in our backyard.
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I always pick off polish and can't paint my own nails. I always joke that I missed that girl trait. But I love anything OPI or Butter. OPI I am a sucker for Cajun Shrimp in the Summer and Lincoln Park After Dark in the fall/winter
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I LOVE going on my parents "party barge" boat. Also I love to eat crawfish (is that an outdoor activity). Also any type of yard game!
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
Sadly, no. I am going home for Easter for my dear guy friends wedding. I'll be going to a lot of weddings (hello 27!). In May I'm going to Lawrence, KS to see my cousin play baseball!