Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Hello my friends, I have just gotten back from the Ole Miss baseball game where I froze my hiney off.  I literally still can't feel my legs. 

I'm linking up again with Ashley & Neely for another Sunday Social...


1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
I love all the arts festivals and concerts in Oxford.  I also love going to baseball games.  Can you tell I love sports?
 
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I'm really not a flower girl.  I do love some hydrangeas in any color.  I really want my parents to plant one in our backyard.

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I always pick off polish and can't paint my own nails.  I always joke that I missed that girl trait. But I love anything OPI or Butter.  OPI I am a sucker for Cajun Shrimp in the Summer and Lincoln Park After Dark in the fall/winter

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I LOVE going on my parents "party barge" boat.  Also I love to eat crawfish (is that an outdoor activity). Also any type of yard game!

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
Sadly, no.  I am going home for Easter for my dear guy friends wedding.  I'll be going to a lot of weddings (hello 27!).  In May I'm going to Lawrence, KS to see my cousin play baseball!


  

2 comments:

  1. I tend to pick off my nail polish too once it starts chipping. You are not the only one! Stopping by from Sunday Social and now following!
    Hated on the Playground

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm THE WORST about peeling my nail polish off! It ruins my nails!

    ReplyDelete