I just got back from Nashville where the Rebels won the SEC Championship. I'll be posting about that tonight--I am EXHAUSTED!!!
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I love to Sleep---or watch TV in bed. I know that is crazy, but there is really nothing better than a good rain nap!
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
Summer Concerts and going on my parents boat on Sardis lake. I pretty much think we are the Redneck Riviera.
3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Ole Miss Baseball games...sitting in Left Field having a nice drink or cheering in my seats.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
In Chicago, I loved to go sledding growing up. Mississippi has mild winters, but they are still cold. I love to make a big pot of soup and just be cozy inside.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall--Football season in the Grove. Just recently named one of the 50 places to see in the US.
6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
Birthdays were always a really big deal in my family. My 21st was awesome. I spent it with my friends and celebrated at midnight at the casino.