- Having to work during Spring Break. No students are here, therefore there isn't much for me to do.
- Traveling for work two of those days.
- A lousy migraine on Wednesday Night that had me feeling miserable.
- Working from Oxford 2 days this week.
- Renting out my condo for 3 weeks to a family relocating to Oxford.
- Babysitting sweet puppy Zoe yesterday and today.
- The Rebels winning last night---yay Hotty Toddy Rebs
- Getting a lot of necessary shopping done for upcoming weddings, birthdays, engagements, Thank You presents (and staying pretty much under budget).
- Joining the doTerra Team. I'm kinda granola in the fact that I like natural aids and homeopathic remedies, so when my friend Kristen told me about it, I jumped at the chance to get some. Joining the team means that I get get at wholesale. I'm not really into the whole "selling" concept, but if anyone is interested, please let me know and I'd be happy to help you!
|Seriously, how cute is Zoe? She is so funny!|