Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pit & Peak & Puppy Saturday

button

I'm back with Pit and Peak via Allie & Brin again this week!

{Pit}
  • Having to work during Spring Break. No students are here, therefore there isn't much for me to do.
  • Traveling for work two of those days.
  • A lousy migraine on Wednesday Night that had me feeling miserable.

{Peak}
  • Working from Oxford 2 days this week.
  • Renting out my condo for 3 weeks to a family relocating to Oxford.
  • Babysitting sweet puppy Zoe yesterday and today.
  • The Rebels winning last night---yay Hotty Toddy Rebs
  • Getting a lot of necessary shopping done for upcoming weddings, birthdays, engagements, Thank You presents (and staying pretty much under budget).
  • Joining the doTerra Team. I'm kinda granola in the fact that I like natural aids and homeopathic remedies, so when my friend Kristen told me about it, I jumped at the chance to get some.  Joining the team means that I get get at wholesale. I'm not really into the whole "selling" concept, but if anyone is interested, please let me know and I'd be happy to help you!


Seriously, how cute is Zoe?  She is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment