Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Go Dancing

Yesterday, while sitting at BWW with our tailgating group watching the Rebels play Vanderbilt, I looked at Jessica and at the same time, we were like...so if the Rebels win, we are going to Nashville tomorrow.  So after a few more beers and confirmation from our friends, I bought 7 Tickets to see the Rebs play Florida for the SEC Championship.


Ran into my sweet Emmy while getting tickets...can you believe she's 22 weeks pregnant?


My sweet daddy is so excited for this baby as Emmy is one of his favorite people.


Ran into our head football coach.  Love Coach Freeze


Coach Freeze telling my mama the cookies he likes the best.


When we FINALLY took the lead for the first time ever.


The Rebs are SEC Champions. I've never been able to say that in all my years being a fan!


My best Rebel friend--always a good time with this friend!

 I still and on Cloud 9 about the Rebels winning.  Jessica and I drove home together and I kept reading her tweets and laughing about all the crazy things that people were saying.  Even though we may not go far in the Tournament, it's nice to finally going to the BIG DANCE.  And to say #WAOM in a positive way.  

Hotty Toddy!



1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy HOTTY TODDY! So much fun with you (as always)! We are BRFF! Best Rebel friends forever!

    ReplyDelete