Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Swap

I was so excited to participate in Meg's Valentine's swap.  Since there was an odd number....Nancy sent something to me, while I sent things to Stephanie!  Nancy is awesome.  She is a breast cancer survivor and generally just kicks ass (I'm allowed to swear on my blog...booyah!).  I was so excited to get my package when I got home last night!!  We were able to get to know each other through a few little comments about ourselves.


Nancy sent the greatest little gifts.  I really needed this little pick me up.  Who doesn't love getting something in the mail.


Fuzzy socks, Swedish Fish, lotions, gummy bears.  AND a present for my precious BUSY!!!

Can you tell the Sassy Sister loved her treat? She was so tired from being at the vet that she just fell asleep in the chair with her new toy!

I absolutely LOVE blog swaps and can't wait till I'm blog savvy enough to host one of my own--I'm thinking an animal swap?  Any interest?  Send treats to other bloggers pups

2 comments:

  1. It was my very first swap and I am so glad you liked everything. Your pup is so adorbs, glad she liked her present. Mine is a Pitador (pit/lab mix). I would definitely participate in a swap for pets. I posted about the swap onmy blog as well. Happy early Valentine's Day. Btw, RTR! I went to Bama :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you thank you for mine!!!! it was perfect. so perfect. haven't been able to write about it yet, but i will soon :)

    ReplyDelete