Friday, February 15, 2013

Pits & Peaks!

button

I'm so excited to be back and linking up with Allie & Brin for Pits and Peaks.

- Pit = The low part

- Peak = The high part
-Follow your hosts
- Grab a button
-Look around and find some new friends.
{Pit}
-Coming home from Vegas :-(  
-One of my members from my service organization leaving for a new job
-Chaperoning the sorority date party (more for the lack of sleep that night)

{Peaks}
-Winning $100 in Vegas!
-Seeing Jersey Boys (I'm obsessed)
-Going to Jackson tonight for Christopher Robbins 30th birthday crawfish boil!
-Ummm Hello---it's College Baseball opening day! I'm cheering for the Rebs as usual but will keep a close eye on the KU Jayhawks for the Center Fielder who is my cousin. 

I'm happy to be back in the blog swing of things!





3 comments:

  1. I didn't win a dime in Vegas! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the trip to Vegas.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - Happy Friday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning in Vegas! And good for you for not sticking it back into Vegas by trying to win more.

    ReplyDelete