Monday, April 18, 2011

Keep Calm and Lilly on

My sweet college roommate Ashley changed my life (for many reasons), but most importantly she introduced me to Lilly Pulitzer. Due to my lovely budget---thank you Mississippi and my daily 140 mile commute, my Lilly-ness is limited to sales and the occasional splurge. Yes, I think I put the entire spring collection in my "shopping bag". Thankfully a few days later, a few items had already sold out, so I didn't spend my entire paycheck online.

Recently I've been introduced to Re-Lilly, where people can sell or swap their gently used Lilly items. I've seriously stalked the website/facebook page all day! Obsessive much.

Right now My Pink and Green Garden Shop and Re-Lilly are having a giveaway of $150 to spend at MP&GGS. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to buy some pillows for my guest room. Seriously, check out her ETSY store. Everything is super reasonable and I already have about 10 things in my cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment