Sunday, March 13, 2011

Be Gone Mold

So I have been dealing with a mold issue for quite a bit. On the other side of the condo, my AC unit leaked under the foundation, flooded my neighbors, and warped my floor. Oh wait and it's also left some pesky mold.

I shall debate this sorority style...pro con list.

Cons of the mold:
  • allergies
  • arthritic-like aches
  • asthma
  • bloody noses
  • chronic headaches
  • coughing
  • "crawly" feeling skin
  • depression
  • dizziness or stuffiness
  • epileptic-like seizures
  • equilibrium or balance loss
  • fatigue
  • flu-like symptoms
  • irritation of the eyes, nose or throat
  • loss of memory
  • loss of hearing
  • loss of eyesight
  • nausea
  • restlessness
  • runny nose
  • sinus congestion
  • skin rashes
  • sneezing
  • trouble breathing
  • unexplained irritability
  • upper respiratory distress
Everything in Red I have experienced this year. And I'm not even exaggerating. I have been to the eye doctor twice, I have been forgetting everything at work (I just chalked it up to stress), I am tired ALL the time (even with 12 hours of sleep).

Pros (you always have to end on a pro):

New Tile
New Carpeting (dear Lord Jesus)
Symptom free living.


Cue: Aladdin...A Whole New World

No comments:

Post a Comment